BOO!beloobie Banner

BOO!beloobie Banner

Monday 3 September 2012

BOO!beloobies in the "Baba en Kleuter" Magazine September issue!

Local is Lekker - that's what it's all about in the September issue of the "Baba en Kleuter" (baby and toddler) Magazine in South Africa.

Showcasing the most beautiful items for your baby and little toddler's rooms, thing to wear, and plushies to play with!



My BOO!beloobie Orli the Owls was picked to be on the front page, which I'm very excited about.  And they received a second viewing inside as well!


And Flit the Fox and Remmington the Robot also made their presence felt in the feature!



Thank you so much to Joanita Cillie, the Lifestyle Editor from the Your Parenting Magazine group in Media 24, for giving my little BOO!beloobies such big exposure.

It is an absolute honor to be featured in such a stunning collection!

Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature! How exciting! Your owls are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congratulations! I was recently contacted by a scrapbooking magazine in England that wants to put my DIY blog post for my washi tape stash tin in their magazine. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete